Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Todays activities in Shenyang

James called and he and Presley are now on their way to eat breakfast together. She woke up in a great mood he said and he got her dressed. He said she was smiling and very happy. He gave her the little doll I had put in the suitcase for her and he said she was pretending to feed her and was holding her in her arms rocking her back and forth. The motherly instinct at such a young age.
Today on the agenda is paperwork. James and Presley have an appointment at Civil Affairs and the notary this morning at 8:30am. They need to get the picture for the passport as well.So I guess that will keep them busy until around 11am or so. I will call before I head off to bed tonight.
Hopefully I will be able to update the blog with a new picture of Presley. I can't wait to see her. James indicates she looks very much like the pictures we received of her except she is not as chubby.

I will post when I get an update from my two sweeties. Until than...

Karen

1 comment:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Yeah..can't wait for more pics!