Thursday, March 15, 2007

The big day tomorrow!

I can't beleive the time is almost here...I hope tomorrow doesn't drag by. I am going to try and keep busy. I was given a $95.00 gift card from the guys I work with for Children's Place so perhaps I will take a drive to check out what they have. A girl can never have enough stylish clothes...right! I also received a $50 gift card from a wonderful friend ,Scott, for Presley so we can take her to the store and she can pick whatever she would like. He was so kind in thinking of Mommy too and generously gave me a $50 gift card for Chapters. So perhaps I could treat myself to an afternoon of checking out books..I love sitting down with a good book! Thanks to all of you once again!

I was busy this afternoon shopping for fruit, noodles and dumpling ingredients. I hear Presley loves dumplings so I had to make them fresh for my babe. Anything to make her feel welcome. I made about 200 of them...those will be gobbled up in no time with my gang.

I know it will be a bumpy road for the next week or so as everyone gets aquainted and the jet leg disappears. It is now 8:10pm as I write this and they are probably at the gate getting ready tto start boarding.

23 hours and counting..

We also have a something else to celebrate tomorrow....it is Jagger's 7th birthday! I can't beleive he is already 7. We are going to have his celebration on Saturday so Presley and James can be home to celebrate his big day. I would think it will be Presley's first look at what birthday's are all about. Happy Birthday my little man..he is quite a charachter, funny, silly and a wonderful son. I was so blessed the day he became my son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIGGY..I LOVE YOU!


Karen(aka Mom)

2 comments:

4D said...

Happy Birthday J-man!!!

The countdown has begun!!!

Keep smilin!

Julie said...

Wow,

I wonder how he feels about getting another sister fior his birthday??? Lol!

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!