Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 113- Still no TA news

Hi all,

Well we are at day 113 today and we still do not have any idea as to when our glorious TA will appear. We check on the Yahoo boards all the time for any tidbit of news or rumours...that helps me get through the days.
Somedays I just feel like she will never be home. I know I have been through this many times and with lots of patience it does happen. Afterall we do have our 5 kids at home right?
So as our patience is running thin these days we are trying to do things to get our mind off the treacherous(sp??) wait.
I have had to cancel her December 1st appt at the Shriners. We have another one set for Decemeber 15th and I am so hoping that I won't have to cancel that one as well.
Work is busy and life in our family is busy as well. We are starting to get the house decorated for Santa's big day. Christmas will just not be the same if she is not opening her gifts right beside her brothers and sisters.
Say a little prayer for us that the TA will make its grand appearance any day now!

I would like to ask for a prayer for friends of mine..they adopted a little girl not to long ago from China and their little angel is sick. The doctors are still not sure of what it is she has exactly. We pray that Miranda gets well soon and that her guardian angels who have taken care of her all this time will keep watch over her and keep her healthy. Here we worry about getting a TA when little Miranda is sick.

Take care,

Karen
Presley's mom in waiting.
Love you baby!

2 comments:

4D said...

Got you all in my prayers!

Keep smilin!

Val said...

I'm so sorry...the wait for TA is the worst place you can be in the process. It's still fresh in my mind. Hang in there...it WILL happen. Presley is adorable!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!