Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dare we Dream on Day 128?


This Chinese character is "Dream". Dreaming is what I am doing tonight and hoping that Friday, Monday or Tuesday our long awaited TA will makes its wonderful appearance. We are at Day 128 and on the boards there are really no rumours or news from anyone about any TA's having been mailed out.
The agency has no updates for us. They are still waiting for the TA's for the last group who received their referrals..they are hoping our TA will be slipped in with those ones.
Another day of hoping that the phone will ring and Mireille's voice will shout the words I am so waiting to hear..."It is here..you can bring your daughter home". I just want her home already. We are close to 5 months of waiting..it is just so unfair to make her wait for her family that much longer.
The TA has to be coming soon! I just keep telling myself...maybe today..maybe tomorrow.
I love you Presley and miss you so. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, to read you a story book before bedtime with your brothers and sisters. So much I can't wait to see you experience.
With all our love,
Your Mom and Dad. (Mama and Baba)
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

4D said...

I am right there with you hoping and praying that your TA comes in soon.

Keep smilin!