Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 90 and news of TA's are everywhere...

Hi Presley,

Today all over the adoption boards there is news that TA's have been sent and are on the way. I am nervous and scared to get excited thinking that perhaps we are in that batch that was sent...our TA could possibly be amongst them. Last time when I thought our TA was on the way for your brother Jagger it did not arrive...I cried at my desk and was so sad. I didn't know how to handle the sadness that I felt when I called the agency and they indicated that our TA was not in the batch they just received. So I wait with baited breath and am very stressed these days as to when the magic moment will happen. I hope that this week or next week brings the news that we are waiting for...I really really hope so.

We are ready for you to come home Presley. Daddy is so ready to get on the plane and hold you in his arms.

Love you honey,
Mom xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: