Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 84 today and we are STILL in the review room

Well since our last post nothing much has happened other than we heard that our file was still in the review room. I guess I should be happy that we at least know the CCAA has our file and that it is indeed being reviewed. We are so bummed out as when we started the adoption for Presley I was hoping that James would be in China now and would have had Presley with him.

Tentatively I was hoping he would leave last Friday, October 13th and he would have had her by now. But I guess there is a reason for us not to be with her yet...We think about her each passing day and hope that our sweetheart is loved, is warm and is not in too much pain.

Presley has her appointment set at the Shriners for December 1st, So I am really hoping that she is home and that I won't have to re-schedule it. The doctor indicated that he will see her right away and get the process in motion to get her corrected and get her back into action. A 3 year old is just not meant to sit on her butt and watch other children at play.

The next few months will be a challenge I am sure as Presley comes home but we will be there for her and get through it as a family.

Perhaps I can ask any of our friends and family to say a little prayer or send "positive thoughts" as my friend Scott always tells me. Positive thoughts will bring positive things into ones' life.

So we continue the wait...day 84 and the clock continues to tick. I know there are many other families in the waiting game like we are...the are many who are waiting longer than we are. I hope that the coming weeks bring many Travel approvals. Our children need to come home.

Presley I love you sweetie. Hopefully you will be home before Christmas. I know if you are not Christmas will be very difficult to get through.

Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: