Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day 135 - A lucky Ladybug?


TA's appear to be hitting the waiting children boards againtoday...thank god!
This morning a ladybug was sitting on the edge of my sink in thebathroom as I was brusing my teeth...let's hope she bring us some goodluck indeed....we are so hoping to get some good news soon...Just to know the paper is here and we can start planning would be oneless thing to worry about. And then a real countdown could begin.
With last Friday's power failure came a basement of water...not fun atall...so our girls are sleeping in Jaden and Presley's room..the insurance guy came..all the carpet has to be pulled up..the walls need to be checked for moisture...and the shop vac was my best friend over the weekend. Our place stinks to high heaven...Jaden and Jagger are sick...Jagger has an almost 104 temp this morning..so yesterday I was home and today it is James' turn. Jaden has a runny nose and pink eye. Does the fun ever end???...I could have gone without having the rip up my basement at Christmas and the insurance guy said everything won't be taken care of until probably end of January....I sure could use some news...LIKE OUR TA IS HERE!!!!!! Come on....
Trying to hang in there..
Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

4D said...

That is crappy about the water damage. Hope everyone feels better soon and that the ladybug is a good omen!

Keep smilin!

blandfme69 said...

What's the expression - "when it rains, it pours"...?!

Hope the little ones are feeling better soon.

Melissa and Amar